Daily-Bits operate the www.daily-bits.com site to provide online access to information about Daily-Bits and the products, services, and opportunities we provide (the “Service”). By accessing and using this Site, you agree to each of the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms of Service”). Additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of this Site or to particular content or transactions are also posted in particular areas of the Site and, together with these Terms of Service, govern your use of those areas, content or transactions. These Terms of Service, together with applicable additional terms and conditions, are referred to herein as the “Agreement”. Daily-Bits reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
1. Use of Site: You may use the Service, the Site, and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your Daily-Bits business, personal purposes and/or to learn about Daily-Bits Services. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. Daily-Bits reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Content. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive any other work from any Content obtained from the Site or the Service, except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service.
2. Copyright: The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws, and belong to Daily-Bits or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Daily-Bits or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for purposes limited to your Daily-Bits business and personal use only. Any such download and/or reprinting may be subject to additional restrictions, for example information from password restricted areas. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
3. Trademarks: You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
5. Downloading Files: Daily-Bits makes best efforts but cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
6. Media Inquiries: Daily-Bits Affiliates may not solicit coverage or publicity from the media regarding the Daily-Bits business, nor may they appear on radio or television talk shows to promote their Daily-Bits activities. If a Daily-Bits Affiliate is contacted by the Media (radio, television, the press, or other), the contact should be referred to the Daily-Bits corporate office in order to maintain information accuracy and a consistent Company image.
7. Affiliate Responsibilities: As a qualified purposed Affiliate of Daily-Bits, you are responsible for the following:
You must read these Terms of Service and our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
You must sign up with your own, unique e-mail address.
In order to receive payment from Daily-Bits you must maintain a payment processor account with one of the payment processors approved by Daily-Bits.
You must adhere to the Daily-Bits Code of Ethics, Terms of Service and Policies and Procedures.
Building your business by developing your website, utilizing or selling any one of our products and services, sharing the Daily-Bits benefits and services with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and other associates.
You MUST be courteous to our administration staff at all times, regardless of any problems you might be experiencing.
You must be willing and able to receive emails from Daily-Bits as a requirement of your affiliateship.
8. Spam: If you are found to have spammed, Daily-Bits reserves the right without warning to disable or terminate your account immediately. Daily-Bits may impose a penalty for each spam policy violation. Daily-Bits also reserves the right to determine what violates this policy, in which case any violation that occurs will result in account termination without refund.
9. Refusal of Service: Daily-Bits, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse or cancel service to any Affiliate. Violation of any polices, rules or regulations could result in a warning or possible account termination. Accounts may be terminated for any reason and without any prior notice to the Affiliate or Advertiser. Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be subject to refunds.
10. Anti-Money Laundering & Anti Fraud Policy: Daily-Bits maintain a zero-tolerance policy towards money laundering and other fraudulent activities. Therefore, suspicious activities are monitored and reported immediately to the authorities.
We reserve the right to verify the identity of every Affiliate who holds an account with Daily-Bits.
Criminal, fraudulent or other illegal activity can result in loss of affiliateship and future earnings, and Daily-Bits will cooperate with local officials as requested to prosecute as requested.
11. Communication with Daily-Bits: We reserve the right to e-mail you at any time regarding issues related to your account and your use of your Daily-Bits account. You agree that all transactions involving your Daily-Bits account are final and not reversible. Daily-Bits disclaims liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a result of communications from or to its Affiliates, employees and contractors. Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisers as to legal, tax, economic, investment, and related matters concerning the Daily-Bits program, products or charitable work worldwide.
12. Earnings of US Affiliates: Earnings over $600 per year will be reported to the IRS for U.S. residents
13. Assignment of this Agreement: You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Daily-Bits, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties: DAILY-BITS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. DAILY-BITS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. DAILY-BITS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DAILY-BITS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
15. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL DAILY-BITS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, (II) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; (III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT, (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF DAILY-BITS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, OR WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH COUNTRIES, DAILY-BITS’ LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
16. Indemnification: You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Daily-Bits site and in your day-to-day online and offline business and personal life. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Daily-Bits, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures partners, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
17. Privacy: At Daily-Bits we know your number one concern is privacy. Therefore, we do everything we can to create a safe environment that makes you feel comfortable. We strongly believe that we maintain the security and privacy standards you expect. Daily-Bits complies with all the information security and privacy laws related to the control of client information and identity protection. The company and its subsidiaries are actively and continuously working to protect our Affiliate’s information. Here is a partial list of steps we have taken:
All of the information obtained by Daily-Bits is kept strictly confidential.
We have taken every precaution to make sure that all the personal information that we receive is maintained and/or disposed of when necessary in a safe and secure manner.
We have implemented significant physical and electronic security measures to prevent unauthorized access to Affiliate information.
We limit employee access to Affiliate information.
We monitor our computer systems and all security measures on a regular basis.
Our employees are trained on a regular basis to increase their awareness to privacy and security issues, optimizing Affiliate information protection and privacy.
18. User Conduct: You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
19. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy: Daily-Bits does welcome feedback regarding many areas of Daily-Bits existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the contact areas on the Site. Any feedback or ideas that you provide shall be deemed an unsolicited User Submission and you agree that (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Daily-Bits, without any compensation to you; (2) Daily-Bits will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Daily-Bits will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Daily-Bits may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
20. User Supplied Information: You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non-proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Daily-Bits the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
21. Password Security: All Daily-Bits Affiliates are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own identification and password information, and for restricting access to their computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your identification and password.
22. No investment Advice: Daily-Bits Sites are not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Daily-Bits Sites should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Daily-Bits or any other third party. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. In addition, criminal, fraudulent or other illegal activity can result in loss of affiliateship and future earnings, and Daily-Bits will cooperate with local officials as requested to prosecute as requested.
23. General Provisions:
a. Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by Daily-Bits of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Daily-Bits therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Daily-Bits does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.